Saturday, February 22, 2014

Long Way Home by Lan Lin



Series: Round Trip - 雙程系列
Title: Long Way Home - 歸途
Authors: Lan Lin - 藍淋
Related novels: Way of Difference (sequel) // Uncontrolled // Love Late


Translator's comment:  The novel features Lu Feng and Cheng Yi Chen's story.  Their story starts before the events in Uncontrolled and Love Late.

Long Way Home Synopsis:
At the mouth of an alley, that blind fortuneteller said to me, “You are destined to have a rough road of love. Your entire life will be intertwined with a man, and it will be impossible for you to acquire a peaceful end.” 
I shoved my leftover soda into his hands, dusted my ass, and left.  “Hey, you haven’t paid!” The blind was still bellowing behind me at a distance. 

Are you kidding me? You didn't even work out whether I’m a man or a woman and you dare want money? I’m doing a good deed by not wrecking your stand.

I'm now sitting at the train station, disheveled and empty-handed, with my face swelled up like a pig’s.  I recall the blind fortune teller’s words and regret that I had blown him off with my leftover soda at the time.   I should have given him some money.  Unfortunately, I've been a fool until today.  My life has been intertwined with a man all along, however I have yet to realize that nothing good will come of it in the end...

Audio Drama info:    -will not be translated-
Movie info:    -will not be translated-
(Official title "A Round Trip to Love" - part one released on 9/12/16, part two will be released on 9/28/16)

Novel Translation link:
Long Way Home Prologue // (discontinued; picked up by another group; check our link page for the link)
2015 Traditional Chinese version

2016 Simplified Chinese version

2 comments:

  1. Ah its looks so promising,, how can i help you in your projects? I dont know chinese though ;( soo.. i can help you in other ways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm in dire need of proofreaders! I've been posting unedited translations lately because of lack of proofreader. If you're interested, email me. My email is posted on http://bltranslation.blogspot.com/p/recruitment.html

      Delete